Are YOU experiencing one or more of the conditions below?
- Suspect mold on walls, furniture or contents?
- Musty or unexplained odors?
- Plumbing leaks or water damage?
- Water intrusion through windows or the roof?
- Family members feeling sick?
- Problems with a real estate purchase or sale?
- Suspect mold in an attic, basement or crawlspace?
If so, you may have a serious mold problem that can cause property damage and potential health problems.
WHY CHOOSE ENVIROCHECK?
Every year ENVIROCHECK performs thousands of residential and commercial mold assessments for homeowners, property managers, schools, hospitals, insurance companies, construction companies and for litigation support. ENVIROCHECK employs skilled laboratory scientists, professional environmental consultants and has earned American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) accreditation for mold laboratory analysis.
ENVIROCHECK MOLD PROPERTY ASSESSMENT
The assessment begins with a visual inspection of the property for mold, water or moisture-like damage, wood rot, cracking, swelling, staining, and the likely cause(s) of those conditions. Moisture measurements are collected from building materials and from the ambient air. Mold sampling is performed to identify the type and extent of mold in the air, on surfaces and in hidden locations. Every assessment is documented in a report showing:
- Background Information
- Sampling Methods
- Visual Observations
- Moisture Measurements
- Laboratory Results
- Preventative Recommendations
If necessary, your report will include a detailed, professional remediation protocol, which includes recommendations for:
- Area Containment
- Negative Air Pressure
- Removal Techniques & Disposal Techniques
- Cleaning Equipment & Techniques
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pass / Fail Evaluation Criteria
Envirocheck performs property inspections and testing not removal. Performing both is a conflict of interest.
At Envirocheck we realize that mold problems are confusing and stressful, which is why our knowledgeable staff take time to educate, explain and oversee the process for you.